10.11.2010

9.10.10 Super dinner ,close frens . Italiannies eCurve




Have a nice day with my close frens ,purposely gathering on that day=)
Everyone is makeup themselves and well dress!
I'm the unlucky people who getting sick and a slug
*Used a lot of tissues

Usually i wear casual look when have outing with them .
Today special, because we are going to celeb dear Yvonne's 20th Birthday!!
Girls wear sexy , and pretty =)

We shop and buys!!yeah.........choosy me ,and we stayed at the shop for more than2 hours!
After one u Forever 21, La shop and others......we rushed to Curve for having our romantic dinner

nice try, Italiannies
Big set and i Cant finish all >_<
At the street and walk at bazaar

Nice view and environment , me and naterlie enjoying to the lives band,country songs!!
LOVE country songs!
Gossiping and resting at papa rich, upper floor=)

p/s: love lynn's hairband so much.......regret not to buy one for myself!ish

No comments:

Post a Comment