9.21.2010

From sincere

Dear My close friends:

The worthy thing in my life is get to know my dear friends and I have learned many valuable lessons of life from them =)

They teaches me going through the tough life, we gossip about our working issues recently
and I found that, I can't live if I lost belonging .....Friendship is the most important things that build my personality......

When I'm in the deep feeling, when I'm frustrated, when I'm mad....or tired....
They still be with me and cheer me up!!!
That means alot to me!


I appreciate it and I hope this kind of friendship will be lasting forever and ever~

I'm the lucky child who having the treasure in the earth~
I should not complain about my problems and worry
I should treat myself good and better, fully concentrate on my work

THANKS those buddies who always listen to me
May god bless u all, I love u

Shuzhen

21 Sep 2010

1 comment: